Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cognition Negligence

I am going to watch the vaudeville act again tonight, and I will not hold my breath for anything meaningful. But I have been watching and reading closely for days now, and I think the whole country has got it wrong.

Everyone is getting told by the media that Obama is 14 points (?) ahead and the Dems are already "measuring the drapes", as they say. But we have three weeks to go and I am hearing several things that lead me to believe that the Dems are living in la-la land.

First off, Bushco can start another war. Or they can keep de-engineering Wall St. to the point where everything collapses. Paulson will be made CZAR.

States like OH, FL and MI are ripe for voting fraud and rigged voting macnines.

Lots of folks who speak Obama-ese in public will slip behind the booth curtain and vote white because most of America is very racist.

Some one will shoot Obama. McCain will get sick. Cindy MCcain will shoot John for screwing Sarah in the back of the bus.

The results will be contested and go to court for months while the market tanks some more and we start another war.

The Supreme court will declare the whole election bogus and we will start all over again.

People will riot and cities will burn and W will declare martial law. Israel will attack Iran and the mid-east will explode

The repugs will steal the election in some way and everyone will just say "OK" and everything will go to hell as we bomb.bomb,bomb Iran.

Beyond that, I am very optimistic but I think the bulk of the country is stupid and numb. We should just pass out beer at the polling places. It worked in Chicago.

No comments: