Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lowering the Bar

I thought the (insipid) remarks of Inhofe (yesterday) were "enough"...I know: not punny...but Buchanan is lowering the chauvinist bastard bar even more. I suppose when you have nothing useful to say, and your ego is out of control, you will say anything. If I were Buchanan's mother, I would reach for the bar of soap.

The rank ranks of Republican emabarrassment are swelling. Swell. Just what we need.

Subject: Buchanan on Sotomayor: "Not that intelligent"

> ihentschel@austin.rr.com has sent you a link to an article on Salon.com:> > "Buchanan on Sotomayor: "Not that intelligent""> If Republicans keep trashing the Supreme Court nominee, they'll wind up an even tinier minority than they are now.> Joan Walsh> > http://www.salon.com/opinion/walsh/politics/2009/05/27/supreme_court/index.html>

No comments: